Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c02/h06/mnt/16434/domains/thecomplianceguys.com/html/wp-content/plugins/be-page-builder/functions/helpers.php on line 489
Designated Operator PLUS Program
Title 23 of the California Code of Regulations requires all UST Owners to have a UST Designated Operator for their facility. Monthly, The Designated Operator is required to:
- Review alarm log and check that each alarm condition was responded to appropriately
- Inspect spill containers, Under-Dispenser Containment (UDC), and Fill/STP containment sumps, to verify that that the monitoring probes are properly located
- Verify that all required testing and maintenance has been completed and document the dates these activities occurred
- Provide site-specific training that includes the operation of the UST system in a manner that is consistent with “Best Management Practices”
- Review your UST & Hazardous Waste Binders
- Review your required Permits & Licenses
- Review your Air Quality Binder & Program
- Assist you in maintaining your compliance records
- Provide a monthly Corrective Action Plan to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Communicate with regulatory agency staff on your behalf
- Provide consulting in new and pending regulations
We perform these PLUS service items at no additional charge. Our focus is providing the owner/operator with a comprehensive compliance program. Our DO PLUS Program achieves this goal.
Need help with your responsibility of maintaining a safe working environment? The Compliance Guys offer comprehensive Training & Safety Meetings. Is your facility consistently being fined by the agencies? Do you want your records better organized?
We serve all major and independent brands in the service station industry. We also serve non-retail facilities such as fleets, airports, bulk plants, and municipalities.